GLFC Nail Gun Maintenance
GLFC Gas Powered Nail Guns
Minimum Maintenance is required with our Powerful & Reliable Guns.
There are only a few things to be aware of when it comes to maintaining your GLFC Nail Gun. With the light-weight robust design of our guns, there is not much to do. Here are the basics. The "do's" and "don't's" are right here for you!
The "Do's". There is only two fo them.
- Cleaning the Filter
- With the small allen key supplied in your GLFC Nail Gun Kit, remove the filter on the back of the gun body.
- Gently clean the filter to remove any dust or dirt.
- Replace the cleaned filter and use the small allen key to tighten. - note Do Not Overtighten.
- Keep your GLFC Nail Gun as clean and free from dust as possible.
The "Dont's". Now, these are important.
- Do Not
- Use any oil to lubricate your GLFC Nail Gun. Lubricants are not required as the GLFC Furl Cell with provide all the lubricant required.
- Do Not
- Disassemble or pull apart your GLFC Gun at all. If you do this your full 12-month repair or replacement warranty will be void. If you have an issue with the gun contact us for further directions.
As we said - SIMPLE.